A new hospitality approach
to welcome guests back
One of Gruppo UNA's distinguishing features is its application of the highest standards of quality as regards its services and the health and safety procedures at its UNA Esperienze, UNAHOTELS and UNAWAY hotels, resorts and aparthotels.
Welcoming, authentically Italian, and paying even closer attention to providing controlled, high safety standards, since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic Gruppo UNA has increased its action and prevention protocols to ensure the health and wellbeing of guests and staff in all its establishments, keeping the relevant safety measures constantly up to date. In order to improve hygiene protocols and measures, safety procedures were established in accordance with the recommendations of WHO and the main national health organisations and the Federalberghi guidelines contained in the “Safe Hospitality” protocol. In April 2020, Gruppo UNA published the first version of its corporate anti-contagion safety protocol, UNAsafe v 1.1, which was then certified by DNV-GL and by the “TRUST YOU'S Cleanliness Badge” in all hotel establishments in the period 2020/2021. With Version 2.3 of the UNAsafe Protocol, Gruppo UNA also won the “European Mission Award 2022” for the “Best In-House Safe & Clean Programme For Business Travellers”.
At the present time, all our teams are constantly trained and informed about the standards required for safety in the workplace and they are provided with personal protective equipment (for tasks where it must be used). In addition:
• All members of staff are constantly kept up to date with the latest hygiene and sanitisation measures.
• “Hydroalcoholic gel” dispensers are available at reception desks in all our hotels, resorts and aparthotels.
• Thanks to a new digital programme for guests, check-in is even faster, with contactless arrival and registration procedures.
• Guests are encouraged to use contactless payment systems in all our hotels, resorts and aparthotels.
• The use of face masks is encouraged in our hotels.
• We guarantee that rooms and common areas will be thoroughly cleaned using sanitising products and hydrogen peroxide spray if a guest or member of staff is found to be contagious.
• Linen is washed and treated using special programmes that guarantee maximum hygiene at all times.
• QR codes help guests consult the list of services the hotels offer and the restaurant menus (if the hotel has one).
• We have upgraded the technology we provide for digitising events using streaming technology.
• Medical support is provided (for a fee) if a guest specifically requests or requires it.
Gruppo UNA constantly updates and develops how it manages its safety systems, with the primary goal of safeguarding the health of our guests and staff and maintaining high standards of wellbeing throughout the company.
At Gruppo UNA, we consider it a priority and a necessity to protect the health and safety of our guests and staff every day.
We would like to tell you more about the safety strategies in operation at UNA Esperienze, UNAHOTELS and UNAWAY hotels, resorts and aparthotels:
- Our hotel staff are trained every year and are qualified to protect the health and safety of our guests and visitors.
- We use cutting-edge technology for the security of our guests, such as integrated surveillance systems, state-of-the-art access blocking and control systems, and sophisticated personal property protection tools.
- We perform periodic thorough inspections to ensure that Health and Safety audit procedures are applied correctly in all establishments.
- We have dedicated monitoring systems in place for Fire Prevention, Legionella, and HACCP.
- There are exhaustive, up-to-date health and safety procedures in operation for each establishment and staff are regularly trained in them to respond to any kind of emergency.
- Our experience and dedication to our guests means that we are committed to creating, maintaining and guaranteeing a safe and well-organised environment day in day out for the wellbeing of our guests and staff.
- Eminent, nationally recognised Health and Safety consultants provide constant support in monitoring and updating the relevant regulations, training and procedures.
We also have exhaustive safety management systems and programmes in place to guarantee a safe and healthy environment for guests and staff, in order to reduce the likelihood of accidents as well as potential litigation.
All training courses and procedures are shared and documented nationwide and compliance with Gruppo UNA hotel, resort and aparthotel safety requirements, with the Management and Organisation Model, with the company's Code of Ethics and Charter of Values, and with Legislative Decree 231/2001 is periodically assessed by internal and external auditors: each critical area is pinpointed and included in a “remediation plan” to be implemented in the short term under the direct supervision of the Gruppo UNA General Management.
Book your next stay on gruppouna.it without worrying about the cancellation policy. Thanks to the Super Flex and Semi Flex rates, in case of cancellation, any penalty will be converted into a “UNA Flex Bonus” voucher and then used for future bookings at Gruppo UNA hotels.