A new hospitality approach
to welcome guests back
One of Gruppo UNA's distinguishing features is its application of the highest standards of quality as regards its services and the health and safety procedures at its UNA Esperienze, UNAHOTELS and UNAWAY hotels, resorts and aparthotels.
Welcoming, authentically Italian, and paying even closer attention to providing controlled, high safety standards, since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic Gruppo UNA has increased its action and prevention protocols to ensure the health and wellbeing of guests and staff in all its establishments, keeping the relevant safety measures constantly up to date. In order to improve hygiene protocols and measures, safety procedures were established in accordance with the recommendations of WHO and the main national health organisations and the Federalberghi guidelines contained in the “Safe Hospitality” protocol. In April 2020, Gruppo UNA published the first version of its corporate anti-contagion safety protocol, UNAsafe v 1.1, which was then certified by DNV-GL and by the “TRUST YOU'S Cleanliness Badge” in all hotel establishments in the period 2020/2021. With Version 2.3 of the UNAsafe Protocol, Gruppo UNA also won the “European Mission Award 2022” for the “Best In-House Safe & Clean Programme For Business Travellers”.
At the present time, all our teams are constantly trained and informed about the standards required for safety in the workplace and they are provided with personal protective equipment (for tasks where it must be used). In addition:
• All members of staff are constantly kept up to date with the latest hygiene and sanitisation measures.
• “Hydroalcoholic gel” dispensers are available at reception desks in all our hotels, resorts and aparthotels.
• Thanks to a new digital programme for guests, check-in is even faster, with contactless arrival and registration procedures.
• Guests are encouraged to use contactless payment systems in all our hotels, resorts and aparthotels.
• The use of face masks is encouraged in our hotels.
• We guarantee that rooms and common areas will be thoroughly cleaned using sanitising products and hydrogen peroxide spray if a guest or member of staff is found to be contagious.
• Linen is washed and treated using special programmes that guarantee maximum hygiene at all times.
• QR codes help guests consult the list of services the hotels offer and the restaurant menus (if the hotel has one).
• We have upgraded the technology we provide for digitising events using streaming technology.
• Medical support is provided (for a fee) if a guest specifically requests or requires it.
Gruppo UNA constantly updates and develops how it manages its safety systems, with the primary goal of safeguarding the health of our guests and staff and maintaining high standards of wellbeing throughout the company.
With the launch of the official UNAsafe protocol, we adopted a series of practical measures to guarantee maximum safety for our guests. To highlight our commitment to the cause and ensure even higher hotel standards, we have also created the new "UNAsafe" brand, certifying the measures taken and promises a safe, "sanitized and guaranteed" stay. The procedures build on guidelines from the World Health Organization, the Decree of the President of the Council of Ministers, the Italian Ministry of Health, the Higher Institute of Health and the "Accoglienza Sicura” (Safe Reception) national protocol outlined by Federalberghi, Associazione Italiana Confindustria Alberghi and Asshotel.
3 key areas have been identified, focusing on use of medical health aids, guaranteeing social distancing and behavioral and safety practices. For example, during check-in, Plexiglas screens will guarantee social distancing, while online features will ensure easy and safe registration and payment options.
For the adequate management of meetings, events, conferences and exhibitions, specific protocols and rules of conduct have been activated, maintaining high hotel standards and careful safety procedures. More flexible cancellation policies are also available.
Book your next stay on gruppouna.it without worrying about the cancellation policy. Thanks to the Super Flex and Semi Flex rates, in case of cancellation, any penalty will be converted into a “UNA Flex Bonus” voucher and then used for future bookings at Gruppo UNA hotels.