Rates and conditions
This page is aimed at presenting all public rates valid at Gruppo UNA hotel and resorts, their conditions and special policies.
A. SUPER-FLEX RATE
A rate that allows you to pay directly upon arriving at the hotel. The cancellation is free of charge until 18:00 of the day before the arrival date. In case of cancellation beyond the terms mentioned or in case of no show, the first night rate will be charged as penalty. In the case of reservations made through our website or Call Center, 100% of the penalty will be transformed in a “UNA Flex Bonus” voucher and can be reused for future bookings at Gruppo UNA hotels.
B. FLEX RATE
A rate that allows you to pay directly upon arriving at the hotel. The cancellation is free of charge until 18:00 of the day before the arrival date. In case of cancellation beyond the terms mentioned or in case of no show, the first night rate will be charged as penalty.
C. SEMI-FLEX RATE
A rate that allows you to pay directly upon arriving at the hotel. The cancellation is free of charge if made at least 5 days before the arrival date, by 18:00. In case of cancellation beyond the terms mentioned or in case of no show, the whole amount of the booking will be charged as penalty. In the case of reservations made through our website or Call Center by 31st December 2022, 100% of the penalty will be transformed in a “UNA Flex Bonus” voucher and can be reused for future bookings at Gruppo UNA hotels.
D. PREPAID INSURED RATE
A prepaid rate that cannot be refunded, modified nor cancelled. The payment of the whole amount is due at the time of the reservation. In cooperation with UnipolSai, the insurance guarantee covers the 80% of the prepaid reservation if the insured cannot travel due to one of the following reasons, which cannot be foreseen when signing the contract:
- death, illness or accident of the Insured; - death, illness or accident of the Insured's travel companion provided that s/he is also insured, the insured's family members, the joint partner of the Insured's company or the direct superior of the Insured's;
- any unforeseen event, not known when signing up for the trip and independent of the Insured's will and that makes participating in the trip impossible and/or objectively not recommended.
The guarantee enters into force from the date of the reservation and expires when the insured starts enjoying the first tourist service provided by the contractor. In case of cancellation, it will be necessary to follow the procedure below to request the due refund:
1. the customer contacts Gruppo UNA to request that the reservation be cancelled, sending an e-mail at email@example.com. Gruppo UNA issues an invoice of the penalty payable to the customer.
2. Within 5 days from the event that caused the cancellation, and in any case no later than 24 hours after the departure date, the customer must contact directly UnipolSai Assicurazioni S.p.A. to file a claim. The claim can be made by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling the toll-free number 800406858 active from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 19:30 and on Saturday from 8:00 to 14:00, or by fax to 051.7096551 (as the sending date, the date resulting from the fax report with positive outcome will be valid).
3. The customer sends the invoice of the Gruppo UNA penalty and the remaining necessary documentation for requesting a refund to the Unipol claim office. In the event of a phone-claim, the documentation should still be sent to the Company within 5 days.
At the time of the claim, it will be necessary to provide UnipolSai Assicurazioni S.p.A. with:
- a written statement containing name, surname, Tax Code, full home address, in order to allow the Company to carry out a potential medical-legal visit and the telephone number where the insured customer is actually traceable;
- a copy of the penalty invoice issued by Gruppo UNA;
- a written statement, reporting the circumstances that force the insured customer to cancel the reservation;
- a copy of the medical certificate reporting the disease or, in cases of guarantee that does not derive from an illness or accident, another document proving the impossibility of participating in the trip (even in the case of a phone-claim).
E. PREPAID AND NON-REFUNDABLE RATE
A prepaid rate that cannot be refunded, modified nor cancelled. The payment of the whole amount is due at the time of the reservation. In the case of reservations made through our website or Call Center by 31st December 2022, 100% of the penalty will be transformed in a “UNA Flex Bonus” voucher and can be reused for future bookings at Gruppo UNA hotels.
F. "UNA FLEX BONUS" VOUCHER The vouchers issued by Gruppo UNA are valid for staying at hotels and resorts managed in compliance with the methods of use and conditions listed below:
1. The stay is to be used upon reservation and depending on the hotel availability. To request for availability and reservations, simply contact Gruppo UNA’s Booking Centre by sending an e-mail at email@example.com.The voucher number will be requested as a guarantee of the reservation.
2. The voucher is not cumulative, transferable nor monetizable in any other way.
3. It is not possible to use the voucher to compensate for cancellation penalties.
4. The voucher is valid for stays made before the expiry date in all Gruppo UNA hotels and resorts, except from those managed in franchising and listed here.
G. CHILDREN AND KIDS
Children and kids have always been welcome at Gruppo UNA and up to 14 years old can stay for free at city hotels. The promotion is valid for one or more children / kids when they ages 14 or under at the time of check-in and share the room with at least one adult. The promotion is valid at participating hotels and applies to "bed and breakfast" or "room only" rates. LEARN MORE>
H. PET POLICY
Your 4-legged friends are welcome in Gruppo UNA hotels and resorts. In fact, it is possible to host dogs up to 25kg and cats up to 3kg with a stay fee that includes the cleaning and the Welcome Kit. LEARN MORE>
I. CITY TAX
The tourist tax is a local tax applied to people staying in accommodation facilities in territories classified as tourist resorts and cities of art. These are the conditions applied in the municipalities hosting Gruppo UNA hotels and that require the payment of a tourist tax. LEARN MORE>
Gruppo UNA hotels and resorts currently managed with franchising contract:
- Relais Villa Grazianella | UNA Esperienze
- Posta Donini 1579 | UNA Esperienze
- L’Ariana Isole Eolie | UNA Esperienze
- UNAHOTELS Varese
- UNAHOTELS Ala Venezia
- UNAHOTELS Regina Bari
- UNAHOTELS MH Matera
- UNAHOTELS Club Hotel Ancora Stintino
- UNAHOTELS One Siracusa
- UNAWAY Ecohotel Villa Costanza Venezia
- UNAWAY Hotel Occhiobello
- UNAWAY Hotel Cesena Nord
- UNAWAY Imperial Beach Hotel Fano
M. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE HOTEL
Upon arrival, to get access to the hotel services all guests must show:
- Valid Green Pass according to the national regulations listed here.
- Valid photo ID, including minors (art. 35 of Presidential Decree 28.12.2000 no.445 “Consolidated laws and regulations on administrative documentation”), that has been issued by an official administrative authority of the state. Minors not accompanied by their parents and/or legal guardians (in compliance with art. 109 of the Consolidated Public Security Laws, pursuant to the Public Security Department of the Ministry of the Interior note of 01.09.2008 no. 557/PAS 13182.12012) may stay at the hotel only if accompanied by adult guardians in possession of a photocopy of the parents' and/or legal guardians' identity document and written authorisation stating the dates of the minor's stay, as per the form available here (Legislative Decree of 23/05/2011, no. 79, and the Ministry of the Interior Circular no. 400/A/2012/23.1.3 of 05/03/2012).
N. YOUR BENEFITS WHEN BOOKING DIRECTLY WITH US
Booking directly from our site is convenient and provides:
- Best price guaranteed
- Free cancellation
- Exclusive benefits combined with the Super-Flex and Semi-Flex rates