Site management methods are described in the section Our site's safety policies which includes the Information to interested parties in accordance with article 13 of the EU Regulation no. 679/2016, European regulation on personal data protection (hereinafter also called “the Regulation”)- for those interacting with web services provided by the site, but not for other potential websites visited by the user through the link.
In order to ensure the maximum respect of the applicable privacy regulation, the Company has a specific organization, described in the Privacy Policies section.
Site management methods are described in this page with regard to the processing of personal data concerning the site visitors. See the "Privacy Policies" section to find out the Owner, the list of Managers responsible for processing the data and the rights of interested parties (in accordance with articles 15-22 of the Regulation). Privacy Policies section to find out the Owner, the list of Managers responsible for processing the data and the rights of interested parties (in accordance with articles 15-22 of the Regulation).
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary supply of email addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, required to reply to the requests, as well as other possible personal data inserted in the message.
The processing of the aforementioned personal data has the only purpose of enabling our Company, the Owner of the processing, to reply to questions, doubts, requests for clarification or to receive suggestions by users.
Data will not be subject to disclosure and may be known by our Company employees that are specifically authorised to process them, as Managers or Officers.
Privacy regulation (articles 15-22 of the Regulation) grants you the right to access your data at any time, as well as to change and/or complete them, if incorrect or incomplete, to cancel or limit their processing, if necessary, to oppose to their processing for reasons related to your condition, to the portability of the data you submitted, where processed automatically for the contractual services you requested, within the limits established by the Regulation (article 20).
The Owner of the processing is Gruppo UNA S.p.A. www.gruppouna.it with registered office in Via Gioacchino Murat 23 – 20159 Milan.
The “Data protection Manager” is at your disposal for any doubt or clarification. For this purpose, you may contact them at the aforementioned office of Gruppo UNA at [email protected], which you may refer to, in addition to exercising your rights, also to find out the updated category list of data recipients. It is understood that it is your right to file a complaint to the Italian Authority, the Privacy Authority, where necessary for the safeguard of your personal data and your related rights.
Specific summary information will be gradually reported or viewed in the site pages ready for specific on-demand services.
The user is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms or otherwise indicated in contacts with the company’s Office to request sending of informative material or other communications. Failure to submit data may lead to the impossibility of obtaining what is requested.
In the course of normal operation, computer systems and software procedures that guarantee the functioning of this website acquire certain personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. It concerns information that is not collected to be associated with specific individuals, but by their own very nature could, through the processing and association with data held by third parties, to allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, URI addresses of the resources required, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc...) and other parameters related to the operating system and the users. This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the use of the site, to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
To find out more Click here.
Personal data is processed with automated instruments for the time strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which they have been collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent loss of data, unlawful or improper use and unauthorized access.
Our Company processes third-party data – current and potential clients, partners, - always implementing all necessary measures to grant confidentiality and safety of the processed data.
Personal data are processed through automated instruments for the time strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which they have been collected, and are potentially stored for the time established by specific legal obligations (i.e. for 10 years from the date of the last registration).
Specific technical safety measures are observed to prevent the loss, corruption or disclosure of data, unlawful or improper use and unauthorized access.
In order to apply the current regulation on personal data protection (Regulation), the company took the following measures:
- The Owner of the processing of the personal data is Gruppo UNA S.p.A. with registered office in Via Gioacchino Murat 23 – 20159 Milan, that has appointed General Manager Fabrizio Gaggio as Representative in order to apply the privacy regulation in the company;
- To ensure the compliance with the regulation and the provisions given on privacy, specific Process Owners were appointed for the different processing carried out as concerns the internal organizational structure;
- Furthermore, the Company uses subjects that are external to the organization, to whom they entrust part of their productive process;
- People processing personal data have been given specific instructions and are subject to a training and continuous update plan;
- The company obtains only personal data that is necessary to fulfil requested services or other purposes for which they were collected by providing a specific policy;
- In order to ensure the exercise of the rights provided by articles 15-22 of the Regulation (access to information and other rights) and to provide further indications on personal data protection, each person concerned may get in touch with the Data Protection Manager by contacting:
Gruppo UNA S.p.A.
Via Gioacchino Murat 23
20159 Milano (MI)
e-mail: [email protected]
to confirm the existence of personal data concerning himself/herself, even if not yet registered, and their intelligible communication.
Furthermore, by contacting the Data Protection Manager, the person concerned has the chance to:
- obtain information about the origin, purpose and method of processing of the data involving him/her;obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blockage of the data processed in breach of the law, as well as the update, rectification and/or completion of the data;
- obtain information about subjects or subject categories whose data is disclosed and that they may get to know as Managers or Officers;
- obtain information about subjects that may get to know them as Managers or Officers, even following the activities provided by other companies of the Gruppo based on service contracts;
- inquire about portability of the data you submitted, where processed in an automated way for the contractual performances you requested, within limits as established by the Regulation (article 20).
We report below a list of notices:
Information on the processing of data for contractual and commercial promotion purposes
- Information on the processing of data for contractual and commercial promotion purposes
- Information on the processing of data for online booking
- Information on the processing of personal data for sending the newsletter
Italian Data Protection Authority's site